New Shoots Bamboo: Bamboo plants, Bamboo Nursery Specializing in Tropical Clumping Bamboo
New Shoots Bamboo Nursery Florida
Bamboo plants are growing in popularity for good reason. Fast growing and easy to care for, bamboo plants are pretty, practical and thrive in warm climates. Whether you’re looking to add a tropical touch to existing landscaping or use bamboo plants to create a privacy fence between neighboring properties, New Shoots Bamboo Nursery can meet all of your needs.
The New Shoots Bamboo Nursery team is passionate about the unique qualities that bamboo plants possess. Located in Stuart, Florida, our 30-acre nursery showcases spectacular field grown plants, container grown tropical clumping bamboo (ranging in size from 3-45 gallon and field grown) and a tropical paradise landscape feature area.
Tips from the Professionals at New Shoots Bamboo Nursery
- Water your bamboo plant when the top inch of soil is dry, but avoid over soaking.
- Pull weeds that grow near your bamboo plants by hand. Bamboo roots may grow close to the surface and may be damaged by gardening tools.
- Avoid some of chemicals found in faucet water; use filtered or rain water instead.
- Use lawn fertilizer and mulch to preserve your bamboo plants, encourage growth and retain moisture.
- Trim bamboo hedges a few times a year to the desired height. Always remove dead canes as they arise, as close to the ground as possible.
- Bambusa Emeiensis Flavidorirens - Yellow Emeiensis
- Bambusa Emeiensis Virdiflavos – Green Emeiensis ‘YIN YANG’
- Tropical Blue Bamboo - Bambusa Chungii
- Asian Lemon Bamboo - Bambusa Eutuldoides Viridi (Vittata)
- Malay Variegated Bamboo - Bambusa Glaucophylla
- Timor Black Bamboo - Bambusa Lako
- Seabreeze or Maling Bamboo - Bambusa Malingensis
- Alphonse Karr Bamboo - Bambusa Multiplex
- Chinese Goddess Bamboo - Bambusa Multiplex Riviereorum
- Fernleaf Bamboo - Bambusa Multiplex
- Oldham's Bamboo - Bambusa Oldhamii
- Sunburst Bamboo - Bambusa Pervariabilis Viridistriata
- Sacred Bali Bamboo - Schizostachyum Brachycladum
- Graceful Bamboo - Bambusa Textilis Gracilis
- Emerald Bamboo - Bambusa Textilis Mutabilis
- Golden Hawaiian Bamboo - Bambusa Vulgaris Vittata
- Dwarf Buddha Belly Bamboo - Bambusa Vulgaris Wamin
- Striped Buddha Belly Bamboo - Bambusa Vulgaris (Wamin Striata)
- Angel Mist Bamboo - Dendrocalamus Minor Amoenus
- Tropical Black Bamboo - Gigantochloa Atroviolacea
- Guadua Bamboo - Guadua Angustifolia